"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time." -T.S. Eliot


Friday, May 16, 2014

I got learned last night.

Lesson learned: Don't try to act cool in front of your friends while biking home from the bar. 


In saying goodbye to a few friends down at the bar last night, I got a little drunk. (Thanks guys!) We all biked home in the same direction, and I saw some Tupperware laying in the street. Now the badass, bmx, road bike rider I am, I decided to smash that shit to pieces with my front wheel. 

So that didn't work and now my hand is bleeding and swollen, my hip had given me a limp, but most of all I've bruised my ego. Of course, I'll probably do it all over again tonight... 

No comments:

Post a Comment