"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time." -T.S. Eliot


Thursday, May 15, 2014

Post #1

Due to people not having Facebook (ugh...) I've decided to start a blog so they can keep up with my goings on and stuff. 

I woke up this morning with butterflies. The realization that I'm about to be living in the streets has been slowly creeping up on me, but I'm excited to finally be free of any responsibilities. Be jealous bitches. 

I cleaned off my desk at work today. Oh the long hours I have spent in that chair. (You can see my box/footrest down there) I still can't decide whether I'll miss the luxuries of office life or not. It sure was a blast. 

Ya post number one is pretty lame I know. I promise I'll get more exciting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment