"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time." -T.S. Eliot


Sunday, May 18, 2014

What's in the bag

Figured I'd show everyone what I'm bringing on my journey. (No I'm not bringing a f-ing gun)

I got:
Sleeping bag
Bivy sack
Tarp
Down jacket/pillow
Two shirts
A pile of socks
Classy suit jacket
Maps
Battery powered phone charger
A couple of markers
Water bladder
Pomade
Tripod
Electrical tape
Some tools
A swaggtastic hat
And the banjo

It's weird to think I'll be living out of a backpack for the next three months. 

1 comment:

  1. How about a knife? Not only can you use it defensively (people and animals) you can use it to help build a shelter. And a firestarter. And lastly, some type of water filtration?

    ReplyDelete